The undeserving celestial, who ranks even lower than trash
- Very childish, snobbish, selfish, and spoiled. (hnng) Major attention whore.
- Says things that could be taken to be very stereo-typically sadistic, but is actually masochistic.
- Purposely uses these traits in order to make people mad at her and eventually get beat up by them.
- Easily jealous. Tries to hide it, fails.
- Yukari and her don’t get along well at all due to their personalities clashing somewhat.
- Iku’s the only one that can actually stand her, along with Suika but that’s more because Suika just doesn’t give a shit.
- Probably gets drunk with Suika often.
- Acts somewhat ditzy moe with people she trusts. Mostly just Eientei and Mokou.
- But is actually a very serious person. Not stuck up like everyone makes her out to be.
- Really cares for the Inabas and is the only one in Eientei that actually gets along well with Tewi.
- Is in love with Kaguya, but hides it.
- Is strict with Kaguya and everyone else regardless.
- Gets along very well with Keine.
- Is not immortal (it’s not really canon that she is, but there’s the possibility of it which many people seem to take as canon)
- May or may not have a slight crush on Eirin.
- Works hard. Clumsy. Messes up a lot. Moe.
- Tries to get along with Tewi, but doesn’t really. Doesn’t hate her either.
- Gets along well with Mokou. Talks to her fairly often.
- Master troll, very laid back. Can actually be serious, but isn’t, except when something serious is going on (which is rarely), or with Mokou.
- Her luck was the reason Mokou found Kaguya in the bamboo forest for the first time.
- Are actual rabbits, not bunny girls. :(
- They sleep everywhere inside, around, and outside of Eientei.
- Kaguya fucking loves them. Crazy rabbit lady.
- Likes watermelons (wow)
- Has a bit of a rivalry with Yukarin.
- At normal size, is really short and one of the most childish looking touhous in general, not counting fairies.
- Is somewhat chubby.
- Is friends with Alice and they constantly
fuq talk about witch things & how much Marisa sucks and should die in a fire.
- Uses ‘kashira’ and ‘choudai’. (I have no idea what her speech is actually like in Japanese, but I’ve always imagined her using those.)
“NOT AN M”
so used to private publishing…….. Sent by Tan00ki
I don’t particularly like it unless it’s a pairing I really like~
They'll never be done. Hell, that's why I stopped posting with that tag several weeks ago. I don't even know how or why this is happening now.
Shit, I’m just waiting for someone to confess something about me, since I’ve posted a couple Yukki/Yuno confessions, definitely means I’m a homophobe as well! EventhoughIloveyuriyep.
Though honestly I wouldn’t mind. I’m stubborn and I like seeing drama play out, as long as it doesn’t involve my friends. :p
I have a feeling that this ‘MN fandom’ is just another one of Tumblr’s temporary fandoms though. Everyone’s into it while it’s airing and when it ends, everyone forgets about it and moves on. HOPEFULLY THEN it’ll just go back to a larger version of the old, peaceful, mostly-yandere-fans fandom we had pre-anime.
You shouldn’t give a shit what they think though, honestly. Everyone outside the fandom has acknowledged that they’re one of, if not the worse fandom they’ve come across, so it’s pretty easy to see who’s right and who’s wrong here.
yuno gasai :3
- Why I like them: Well first of all I’m obsessed with yanderes. She’s just so cute, and completely dedicated to what she wants. On top of that she’s clever and completely bad ass. hnrgh
- Why I don’t: ha
- Favorite episode (scene if movie): There’s so many, but chapter 51 comes to mind.
- Favorite line: “Yukki’s mom is so nice! I DIDN’T EVEN HAVE TO USE MY TOOLS TO PERSUADE HER.”
- Favorite outfit: Her black dress has always been my favorite omg yes
- OTP: As much as I hate Yukki, Yukki/Yuno.
- Brotp: Yuno/Muru hhueuheuhe
- Head Canon: She’s perfect enough~
- Unpopular opinion: I had a feeling that when Mirai Nikki was made into an anime, the fanbase would turn into Yuno-hating, shipfagging/akise/yaoifangirls, and therefor was kinda relieved when it was only an ova that came out in 2010 and not a full anime. It sort of happened (on tumblr anyway) but the anime is so good so far that I stopped caring. (Not really about Yuno but I don’t think I even have one about her.)
- A wish: I always wanted Yuno to kill Hinata. I don’t really ragehate her, but I never cared for her. And she was perfect for a Yuno killing scene.
- An oh-god-please-dont-ever-happen: It kinda already did. Multiple times.
- 5 words to best describe them: Yandere, cute, badass, amazing, clever.
- My nickname for them: Yunocchi stuck after hearing Hinata call her that.